Saturday, March 4, 2017

Wedding Dresses

What am I reading now?  The Wedding Dress (Rachel Hauck)

Annnd . . . what do I think so far?  This is a tender story of finding strength to love. Two thumbs up--5 Stars--standing ovation! 

BLURB: Charlotte owns a chic Birmingham bridal boutique. Dressing brides for their big day is her gift . . . and her passion. But with her own wedding day approaching, why can’t she find the perfect dress…or feel certain she should marry Tim?

Making Beautiful Dresses
Speaking of wedding dress--here's mine.

Many years later, I cut that dress apart and made two baby dresses out of it. One for each of my daughters to use for their babies' blessings. Neither daughter was married or considering a family at that point, but I had hope. :)

Here's one of the grand-cuties in one of the dresses I made.


And another one...
I hope the dresses become heirlooms that 
future generations will enjoy too.

No comments: