Saturday, April 2, 2016

B is for Begin Again

B is for Begin Again (Brittney Mulliner)

Annd . . .  what's the blurb?
Escaping her past, Aubrey Tate moves to Southern California for a fresh start with her older brother, Brandon. Starting over at a new high school seems easy with her cousin, Mckayla, and her two best friends at her side–but handling the boys is another matter.

Aubrey finds herself being torn apart between three rival boys that each want her to themselves, but is she ready to take a leap into love again? 


Determined not to let the past control her future, she learns to let go and live life by focusing on her friends and first true love–dance. How will she navigate her new life while she’s still haunted by her past?

A Secret About the Author: I'm the world's pickiest eater, closet gym bro, and have an unabashed obsession with One Direction.


Thought for the Day


8 comments:

suesconsideredtrifles said...

Visiting from the A to Z Challenge. @suesconsideredt from Sue’s Trifles
and Sue’s words and pictures

Donna K. Weaver said...

Sounds like a fun teen fantasy story, having three guys vying for her. :D

Hemant Arora said...

Good one Pickiest eater, I hope your next post would reveal how she will navigate her new life while still being haunted by past!!

Dropping from A to Z Challenge...have tagged you in my post today ;)

Sandra Cox said...

Sounds like a keeper:)

Ravyne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ravyne said...

This looks like another good one. I can see visiting you is going to grow my library *laughs*
Have a great weekend!
Lori

My A2Zs @ As the Fates Would Have It & Promptly Written
Follow Me (Ravyne) Twitter|Facebook

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a great story! Good luck on the challenge! We're doing “I’ve Got The Music In Me” this year on The Road We’ve Shared. – looking at how important music is in the Down syndrome community. I hope you’ll stop by and see/hear! http://theroadweveshared.com/category/a-to-z-blogging-challenge-2016

Donna L Martin said...

Hi there!

I’m stopping by from the #AtoZChallenge. What a problem for a teen girl to have...;~)

I have two blogs in this challenge…my author blog at THE STORY CATCHER (www.donnalmartin.com) and my KICKS Kids Club blog (www.kickskidsclub.blogspot.com) . If you get a chance, check them out and good luck with the challenge!

Donna L Martin