Annnd . . . what do I think so far? I always enjoy the anthologies this group puts together. Moore, Lyon, and Eden are regulars and other authors are invited to join in for each of the books. They each have a theme that is related to time or place. I always know I'm going to enjoy the stories.
Here's a teaser for the first novella of the set.
In the sweet novella TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE by Heather B. Moore, Gwen uses her wedding photography business to keep her life simple and focus on something other than her own broken heart. When Jack, a guy too handsome for his own good, helps her clean up after a photoshoot, then asks her out, she doesn’t know if she can handle dating again. But Jack’s charm wins her over, and she agrees to meet him for dinner. The more she gets to know Jack, the more she likes him, but everything about him seems too good to be true.
There are 5 more stories in this anthology--ENJOY! If this is your first time reading a Timeless Romance Anthology, the good news is that they have many, many more.
So easy, fast, and yummy! (My 3 favorite traits in a snack)
• Pour 1 can sweetened condensed milk into a microwavable bowl
• Add 1 package of chocolate chips.
• Microwave for 30 seconds then stir--repeat two more times.
• Pour into a small casserole dish.
• Spoon a (7 oz) jar of marshmallow creme/fluff over it and swirl it into the chocolate.
• Top with marshmallows and place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes to brown.
• Serve with graham crackers.
Yes, half the treat is gone in this picture because I had to go
get my phone to take a picture, and before I got back
the whole family had already dug in.