Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hallelujah

What am I reading now? My Life with the Walter Boys (Ali Novak)

Annnd . . . what do I think so far? YAY! This is not an "issues" book. I have to admit I was worried it might be when it started off with Jackie's parents being dead (not a spoiler--it's first chapter stuff), but it really is just a YA romance. It's a mostly clean read, but there is some swearing and awkward situations you would have if you live in the same house--also very funny. I enjoyed this read.

Here's the blurb:
Sixteen-year old Jackie Howard knows nothing about her new guardian Katherine Walter when she moves from New York to Colorado. After discovering that Katherine has twelve boys, Jackie fears that living in the Walter house isn't going to be easy. It's just icing on the cake that the boys look like Abercrombie models...

Cloverton Hallelujah
Now that we're kicking off the holiday season, I thought I'd share a favorite Christmas song on my blog today to set the mood. **Sorry, the grinches have removed this video from YouTube

No comments: