Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sweet Christmas Romances

What am I reading now?  Christmas Romances
Annnd . . . what do I think so far?  I hope there are enough of these to keep me busy during the holiday season! Here are my recommendations so far.

Christmas in Snow Valley
Many times when I read an anthology, I'm not so excited about one or more stories. I won't say that about this anthology. It starts off with a wonderful tale and just keeps that promise throughout.


Timeless Romance Anthology, Silver Bells
This anthology brand publishes several times a year. Three of the authors are the same in each series--Sarah M. Eden, Heather B. Moore, and Annette Lyon. Then they invite three new people to participate.

A Christmas Reunion
This one is a stand alone story, written by one of my favorite authors. Be warned--it's a novella--it will end with you still wanting to hang out with these people. I loved the story!

Happy start to the holiday season! I'm off to find more!

4 comments:

kbrebes said...

Thanks! They all look great. Merry Christmas, Canda!

Valerie Ipson said...

Here's another to add to your reading list...Tamara Passey's recently-released "The Christmas Tree Keeper." I love this book...it's a fun, heartwarming, holiday-themed novel with a happy-ending romance.
http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Tree-Keeper-Novel/dp/0990984060/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417892333&sr=1-1&keywords=the+christmas+tree+keeper

Peggy Urry said...

Great recommendations Canda and Valerie! I enjoyed The Christmas Tree Keeper (recommend!) and look forward to diving in to Silver Bells.

Canda said...

Thanks Valerie and Peggy. I just got it!