Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Rewriting

What am I reading now?  Hotwire (Cindy M. Hogan)
Annnd . . . what do I think so far?   I just finished! The end had me holding my breath, then when I thought "this time her plan will work"--IT GOT WORSE!

Christy has completed training to become a spy and is assigned to a team who needs to retrieve a stolen car from an organized car theft ring. While investigating the assignment, Christy goes undercover at an engineering high school, becoming deeply involved with the thieves.

            This story is a great companion novel to the Watched series by Cindy M. Hogan, though you don't need to have read the other series to fully enjoy this read. It’s a thriller that reminds me of a mix between Gone in 60 Seconds and the Gallagher Girls books. 

This doesn't come out until October 2014, but go ahead and add it to your Goodreads To-Read list.

Rewriting

Deanna and I thought we were done. The covers are ready. We have the ISBN numbers. The stories have been written and rewritten X10+, and then edited for content and grammar and typos. We were just about to push the button for publishing and saw a typo. Yup--rewriting is a forever thing. But we are sooooooooo close. Hopefully you will see the announcement that they're out in a week or two.

No comments: