Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Author Friends

What am I reading now?  The Queen's Choice (Cayla Kluver)

Annnd. . . what do I think so far? Anya is the next in line to the faerie throne, but possibly only by default. Her aunt, the Queen of Chrior, will name her as heir instead of her own son, who ran away to live the the human world, or her cousin, who should be next in line to him, because she is a human-hater.
     Although Anya sees the reasoning behind the choice, she isn't sure she wants the responsibility of the kingdom. The cousin is sent off to find the missing Prince and Anya, disobeying orders to stay in Chrior, also sets off to find him, believing that she can convince him to  return and serve as the next king.
     Anya has visited the human world many times, but this time she meets with mutilation, abduction, abuse, political corruption and betrayal! All the things that make a book a great read. Yes, Friends, I think you'll enjoy this one!

Release date is January 28th. Even though I've read the ARC, I'll pick this one up because this is a series I'll be purchasing.

1 comment:

DMS said...

I love this quote! I have felt this way many times. :)
~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/