Wednesday, December 11, 2013

HTML Cheat Sheet

What am I reading now?  The Seven Year King (Kiki Hamilton, The Faerie Ring #3)

Annd . . . what do I think so far?  The UnSeelie kingdom has to make a sacrifice to the Seelie kingdom, of which Tiki is the queen, to remain separate. This is the year and the UnSeelie King Donogal has chosen Fiona's love interest. To make it worst the Lithe wants to eat Fiona's heart and kill Tiki.

The tension is amping up in this book. There is a little more to do with the Princes of England, bringing them in from the first book too. Book three is great.

Learn HTML and get a great Cheat Sheet

I've started learning HTML and CSS to be able to fix things on my website and blog--and generally because I just like to keep learning things. I ran across two resources that are WONDERFUL. Check them out:

Codecademy: What would you like to learn about computers?  You can find it here! The lessons are sequenced well and I can always go back and review anything in past lessons I need a refresher on. Oh, and it's free!

Webmonkey also had a great post on an HTML cheat sheet. It keeps all the basics at my fingertips while I'm learning.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Just started Code Academy, I'm learning JavaScript. It's complicated but so addicting! :)