Tuesday, July 10, 2012

When pigs fly

What am I reading now?  In His Eyes (Johannes, Bryant, Strauss, Quinn, Harrell, Vernon, Novak, McCorkle, Cross, Hooper, Oakes, Pauling, Benefiel, Klein, Lasota, Workman)

Annnd . . . what do I think so far?  This is a fun collection of short stories from the guys' point of view when they met, fell in love with or decided to take a chance on a girl. Each of the stories is authored by a different writer. So if you like what you see, you can get their full length novels. There are a few stories in here that have made me do just that. Enjoy!

Quote for the Day . . . 

Yes, this has something to do with writing. What do you think?

2 comments:

Renae W. Mackley said...

Love it. Writers are always going out of their comfort zone to make things happen. We just need to believe in ourselves. Thanks.

Donna K. Weaver said...

This is one aspect I love about anthologies--that sampling of new authors. I have this book. Now to have the time to read it.