Friday, June 15, 2012

Cool Home Library

What am I reading now?  The Shapeshifter's Secret (Heather Ostler)

Annnd . . . what do I think so far?  Julia's father is watchful for her (read extremely overprotective). Her mother is a security threat and enemy (read psycho). She is caught in the middle of a war she didn't know existed for the first sixteen years of her life. How could people she doesn't even know what to kill her or would be willing to die protecting her?

Recommendation: This is a great book for teachers in grades 5-9 to put in their libraries for Young Adult Fantasy sections.

So, I really want this:

2 comments:

sarabara081 @ Forever 17 Books said...

I want that bookshelf! That is the coolest one I have seen! I need a bigger house so I can have one built like that. LOL :)

Melanie Macek said...

WOW!!! That is the coolest. I need a house already so I can start my library. Dark woods, comfy seat. Small desk in the middle. *sigh.