Saturday, November 5, 2011

Author Interviews



What am I reading?  Variant (Robison Wells)

Annnd. . . what do I think so far?
Do you remember this part in Finding Nemo? How they felt when they entered the EAC? Here's a reminder.


So, it's kind of like that with this book: At first I was like, this is like Maze Runner. *flip* Then I was like, this is like Lord of the Flies. *pulled with the current*  Then I was like Whoa! Big TWIST! Loved the rest of the book!

Author Interviews
 I'm with a online group of writers called iWriteNetwork. One of my assignments is to do a couple of interviews each month with authors to get their tips on how to improve your writing. The interviews are archived on our site.

You can visit to listen to any of them at

So far I've interviewed Betsy Love (author of Identity), Tristi Pinkston (author of 8 books including my favorite of hers--Agent in Old Lace) and Kristen Chandler (author of Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me and newly released, Girls Don't Fly).



Click on BlogSpotRadio on our home page to listen.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I think these author interviews are such a great idea. It's fun to learn more about these awesome ladies!