Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Remember These?

What am I reading now?  Vanish (Sophie Jordan)

Annnd. . .  what do I think so far? This is the second book to Firelight. She's a member of a community that has been keeping a secret for generations--they're dragons (no that's not weird--everyone they know is) that shape shift between a human form and the dragon form. Jacinda breaks the biggest rule and reveals her true nature in front of humans. (Not a spoiler--it's in the first chapter.) Yes, there are two hot guys who are in love with her, and I have my opinions about how it should turn out. *coughCassiancough* Makes me nervous that it won't though.

Kiddie Calamari

This is a quick, fun lunch for the kiddos.


Split the hot dog and boil it with the macaroni. Remove them as you make the cheese sauce then place back on top to serve.

PaRTy    SatUrDay    On    mY    BloG

It will be my 100th post!
Come back for a chance to win a pretty pink prize package.

2 comments:

Lynnea (LaLa) said...

I love hot dog octopus'!! Congrats on the 100th post.... I will be back on Saturday to Celebrate with you!

tdean30 said...

Those actually kind of freak me out. :)