Saturday, October 15, 2011

After Obsession

What am I reading now? 
After Obsession 
(Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel)

Annnd. . . what do I think so far? How desperate might a grieving teen go to find her missing dad? Carrie Jones is the same author that wrote Need, Captivate, and Entice (which didn't end and I'm having a hard time waiting patiently for book 4.) This story follows Aimee and Alan, and begins with the very thing most teens would deny at all costs--they're freaks--both of them. And not just that, but when weird things start going on in their small Maine community, there's no way to hide it.









The winner of my 100th Blog Post Party is
CHRISTINE!!  


Still another prize up for grabs:


Click here for my give-away on the October Blog Hop.  You can click on this witchy-picture to see all the blogs participating in the blog hop. Today's the last day to sign up for the give-aways!

1 comment:

Cathy Witbeck said...

I missed the blog hop. Dang. For some reason I was thinking it started on the 22nd. Oops.
After Obsession looks interesting.