Saturday, October 8, 2011

100th Blog Post Party!

What am I reading now?  The Outer Edge of Heaven (Jaclyn Hawkes)
Annd. . . what do I think so far?  I was caught immediately by the dysfunctional family she moves to (runs away to or hides out in) Montana to work for. She's kind of a nanny for everyone. Her life is being dictated by her parents (who she'll marry, what she'll do in college), but she needs to figure out what she wants, really wants, and if she has the courage to do it.
     Yes, there's a guy who is her best friend, another who is gorgeous--oh, wait two--and one who is creepy, off the hook creepy! This one's a clean romance and a great weekend read.

BloG ParTy--100 posts today!
Last October I decided to start a blog, and a year later I'm celebrating my 100th post.
Here.
Today.
This one.
Thanks for being friends and following my posts about all of the things that make me, me: books I'm reading, what I'm learning about writing, family stuff, and some great original recipes.

So here's a prize just for being here. Leave a comment if you'd like to be in the drawing.

By the way--that's a signed copy of Princess Diaries,
with a DVD of 27 dresses and fingernail polish to match
in a polka-dotty gift bag.

(Yes, it's breast cancer awareness month. So, think pink and support the medical community's efforts to save the boobies.)

12 comments:

Pamela King said...

100 posts! Woo hoo!!!
You need to swing by and join us some Thurs. night. :) (Or every Thurs. night) Miss ya!

Lynne Harter said...

Congratulations, Canda!

Donna K. Weaver said...

Happy 100th Post Birthday. I don't even know how many posts I've written. Sounds like a great reason to have a party.

Gayle said...

Happy 100 posts! I've enjoyed your blog!
bgh@byu.net

Lynnea (LaLa) said...

Way to go!!!!

I love Meg Cabot, but I haven't read this series yet....
Congrats on the blog posts.

Deanna said...

Congrats on the 100th post. :) <3 the think pink/tata's part--funny.

Monti Poulson said...

Congratulations on 100 posts!

Christine said...

Yay! Congrats!

Heidi said...

I love Meg Cabot!!!! Lynnea has me completely addicted to the Princess Diaries series.

100 posts? That is so amazing. Congratulations!

brendajean said...

Congrats on the 100 posts! Way to go!

bchild5 at aol dot com

tdean30 said...

Your Wreaths are Awesome! They make me wish I was more creative. Congratulations on 100 posts!

tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com

Sheila said...

Yay for your 100 posts!! Congrats on the milestone!I love your giveaway prizes. Very clever.