Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New School Year has Started

What am I reading now?  Perfect Chemistry (Simone Elkeles)
Annnd. . . what do I think so far? What do you think a gang banger and pom-pom girl have in common? Right, not much. But when they're thrown together both kinds of sparks fly. IMO--PG-13 for lots of innuendo, so far.

The School Year Started Today!
Woohoo. I love the new school year. It feels like New Year's Day to me. I make resolutions and give myself a clear slate to start over with. It's going to be a great year!

Blog Schedule
Back to the school year means I'm also back to posting one day a week--Saturdays.

4 comments:

Stacy Henrie said...

I can't believe it's time for school to start again. But with two of the three in school, I've got some regular writing time that I can't wait to use!

franklycreative said...

Do you teach school, or something? Is that why you only post on Saturdays now that school has started?

Donna K. Weaver said...

Busy, busy, busy!

Canda said...

I teach teachers. During the day and a few nights too. The school year is crazy busy--but I love my job!