Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Blog--Lala's Books

What am I reading now? Among the Hidden (Margaret Peterson Haddix)
Annnd . . . what do I think so far? How have I not heard of this book (series) before? A friend recommended it (Thanks, Michelle!) and I've started the first book. It's an intriguing concept. Families are allowed two children. What happens if they have a third? How do they hide them?

New Book Blog

Lynnea has a new blog for all the books she's read--hundreds every year. Her genre of choice is usually YA paranormal and Manga (I don't know if she admits to this on Goodreads). Lala's Books

Go by and check out her reads!

OOH--she's giving away Wings by Aprilynne Pike to celebrate.

1 comment:

Debbie Davis said...

hey canda thanks for sharing this link, and I love all the fun books you always are reading too!