Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mini-Fritatas

What am I reading now?  Supernaturally (Kiersten White)


Annnd. . . what do I think so far?  Evie, Evie, Evie. Never leave home without Tasey. And hot guys--do you really need them in your life?

Mini-Fritatas

Made some Mini-Fritatas like the ones I saw on pinterest.com. (If you go to this website and become addicted to it--well, it's not my fault, but you're welcome.)

I made a different recipe but still cooked them individually in muffin cups.
I used 1/4 c. each of celery, bell pepper and frozen peas. 2 Tablespoons each for onion and milk. 6 eggs, 1 c. shredded pepper jack and 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.

Line muffin cups with parchment paper and place about 1/4 cup in each parchment cup. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.

Looky! They're so cute in their little parchment wrappers . . .


Yummy! It's like a three bite omelet.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yum! That looks so good, Canda. Love your blog. You were one of the first 30 entrants to the M+L FOREVER Contest on my blog, http://caymansummer.blogspot.com, so I have a cute bag of M&Ms with Michael and Leesie's faces on them waiting for you. Can you email me your address?
THANKS! Angela
angelamorrison at mac dot com