Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Book Party!

What am I reading giving away now?  The Princess Diaries (Meg Cabot)
Annnd. . . what do I think so far what's the blurb? Mia is a princess. Seriously? Yeah, her mom fell for a real prince--no snark intended--the guy rules a country. Of course no one filled Mia in on that little bit of history for sixteen years, but now that she knows there are obligations to be met, between homework assignments.
Genre: YA Chick-Lit

Summer Book Party--Day One

This is the very first party I've had on my blog. I'm glad you could come!

There are 19 books I'm giving away during this month (all the even days and a few odds), but you must be present to win. The first one is listed above: The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot--and signed by Meg Cabot! In fact, this is her with the very book she signed for this party!

New books will be posted throughout the month. There's a variety of books; adult fiction and non-fiction, Young Adult, Middle Grade Fiction, Children's books and books especially for teachers and writers. Some are signed. Some aren't.

3 EASY Steps to Win
1.  To enter a drawing for a book, click on the follow button and give the info needed. (I'll use the info to contact the winners.) If you are already a Follower, you can skip to the next step.
2.  Leave a comment letting me know you'd like to be in the drawing for that day's book.
3.  Check back to see if you won or to sign up for other book give-aways.

YIPES--I heard that blogger is having a hard time with comments right now, so if you are being bounced out of the comment cycle without it taking your comment, you can leave me a comment on my facebook page~candamortensen~ and I'll put it in the drawing for the same day.

MORE Books to Win
Click here to go over to Deanna's Blog. She's having a Summer Book Party on the even days in June.

The Small Print
Books will only be shipped to addresses within the USA.  By way of disclaimer, I don't know the politics, religion, or personal info on the authors--so like anything, read at your own risk. :) Winners have 5 days to email me their address to claim their prize or I give it away again.


Another Give Away to Visit!
I am giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate TODAY only on Joyce's blog. Go here to win--
http://jdp-news.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

*waves*

Shannon said...

I would like to be in the drawing for Princess Diaries

juliandes said...

I want in for the Princes Diaries! Love that book.

Anonymous said...

Count me in!
I'm having annonymous problems but it's me - Renae Mackley

Natalie Kay said...

I am now a follower! (Hope I win my own copy of The Princess Diaries!)

Mrs. Dean said...

I love books, and I love free! Count me in!