Monday, June 20, 2011

Sugar Fetish

What am I giving away now?  Paranormalcy (Kiersten White)
Annnd. . . what's the blurb?  Are you really normal if your best friend is a mermaid, you hunt vamps and you kiss a shape-shifter? Maybe not, but for Evie that's the life she has. She's being raised by Raquel in a center that bags and tags paranormals for surveillance. Oh, and she's the best at capturing paranormals. Yeah, so not normal.

This is a signed, hard bound book. :)

Can't wait for the next book to come out--Supernaturally. Mark your calendar for July 26th.

To enter the drawing:
1) Be a follower
2) Leave a comment
3) Check back to see if you win

Deanna is also giving away books this month--click HERE to pop over and enter there too.

Sugar Fetish
You've probably noticed I like treats. Did I say like? I mean treasure, adore, cherish, lust.
Anyhoo,
I went cruising for some inspiration for my next attempt. I found these little cuties:

 This looks do-able too:



But this one  


and these are kinda out of my league.


But this cupcake is going to be my next project. Easy-peasy. Regular cupcake. Top with moose. Dip in magic shell. Oh, yes--it will be all chocolate.

9 comments:

franklycreative said...

I'd love to win a copy of Paranormalcy. Please enter me into your contest.

Andrea Campbell said...

Sounds like a great book to me!

Deanna said...

I LOVE this book!! :)

Gayle said...

This is one of my new favorite books -- a signed copy would be awesome! I am also really looking forward to Supernaturally later this year.
And after looking at those pictures, I think I need to go hunt for some chocolate... :-)

Mama's Boys said...

Looks like a great read!

Trina H

SaMarenda said...

I hope I win!

Liz said...

I would like to read this book eating a chocolate treat!

ali said...

Wow, what a generous prize! I've already got my own copy, but wanted to say those treats look absolutely delicious!!!

Russ, Jenni & The Girls said...

That Cupcake looks AMAZING!! I want to try that. YOu have to let me know how it goes. This book looks really fun.