Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Possession--It's Out!

If you ordered Possession (Elana Johnson) at 12:01 am on your kindle this morning, you could have finished it by now. I've been waiting a long time (click here to see blog on 3-31-11) with whip-stitched lips and they're about to burst!
Read. 
Hurry. (no bathroom breaks 'till you're done)
Talk to me about it.


Post here if you haven't read it yet: Why do you want to read it? What have you heard?
Or if you've read it: What did you like? What surprised you? What do you still wonder about? 
Either way: What would you ask Alena about her book?


More Books to Win
Click here to go over to Deanna's Blog. She's having a Summer Book Party too.

To Win a Signed Copy of POSSESSION:
1.  become a follower
2.  leave a comment
3. check back to see if you won or to put your name in for other drawings

4 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

Can't wait to get my copy. I was planning on waiting until Saturday to get my book when Elana's doing a signing in my city, but I'm tempted to go to the party tomorrow. *sigh*
Decisions.

Andrea Campbell said...

I am always looking for more good books to read!

Gayle said...

I just recently heard about this book on another blog. The description makes me think about two books I recently read (and loved) -- Matched and Delirium -- all about society/government trying to exert control. This ones sounds really interesting too!

Natalie Kay said...

I'm a follower and would love to read/own my own copy of Possession!