Sunday, May 8, 2011

What am I reading now?

What am I reading now?  Courting Miss Lancaster (Sarah M. Eden)
Annnd. . . what do I think so far?  So fun and funny. I really enjoy the way this author makes her characters vulnerable and awkward, then throws them in situations where we can really savor their agony.


I have been at the LDStorymakers conference in Salt Lake on Thursday-Friday-Saturday. 
Now I'm in Orlando at the International Reading Conference on Sunday-Monday-Tueday-Wednesday. I'll be back soon and blog about what I learned.

1 comment:

Donna K. Weaver said...

I LOVED this book. After I read it I turned around and read it to my hubby, and he loved it, too. I'm so excited that Adam and Persephone's story will be out again in August or September (heard that right from Sarah's lips) at Storymaker.