Friday, March 25, 2011

Elana Johnson Rocks!

What am I reading right now?   Nevermore (Kelly Creagh)
Annnd. . . what do I think of it so far?   It started kind of slow, but I felt invested. I'm a fan of Edgar Allan Poe too and wanted to read how the author worked that in. Kinda long time before it kicked in, but I'm really enjoying it now, in a cheerleader loves goth sort of way.

Elana Johnson Rocks!
Okay--I admit it--I coveted the ARC (advanced reader copy) Elana brought to a class I attended that she was teaching. Today, when I got home from work there was a manilla envelope sitting by the door.

Hm. . . what's this? I wasn't expecting anything.











Check the return address...

Simon and Schuster. The publisher? Still a mystery.

Rrrrrrrrrrip.

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

Thank you, Elana!

Guess which book is butting in line 
on my bedside table?

3 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

How cool is that??

kbrebes said...

Very Cool!!!! Lucky!

Cathy Witbeck said...

Ooh, I am so jealous. What a treat!